Lemon Garlic Shrimp Asparagus Linguine
Chickpea linguine in a lemony garlic sauce with seasoned shrimp and asparagus. This is the perfect recipe for kids (and adults) that don't like asparagus.
- 24 pieces Raw Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 box Banza Chickpea Linguine
- 25 pieces Fresh Asparagus, chopped
- 3 Meyer Lemons, juiced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning (Use Mrs. Dash since it contains NO salt)
- 2 tsp Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Handful of fresh Parsley
Start by cooking the pasta according to instructions. While waiting for the pasta to cook, rinse and chop the fresh asparagus, onion, and garlic cloves.
Once done, drain and rinse the pasta. Set aside.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add in two tbsp avocado oil, minced garlic cloves, and onion. Saute for a few minutes and then add in the raw shrimp and asparagus.
Once the shrimp has turned pink, add in the linguine. Stir until the shrimp, onions, and garlic are combined. Now add in the spices and the juice of three Meyer lemons and the remaining avocado oil. Mix and then reduce the heat to low. Add in fresh parsley.
- Season this recipe to taste! Start off with very little of the spice blend and then add it to the pasta. When you under season, you can always add more if needed. This mix was perfect for me.