Baked Oatmeal with Peaches
These baked oats are made with protein flour; no eggs, no dairy, and no sugar! Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Sugar-Free, and Fat-Free!
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Water (or non dairy milk)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Replacer From Bob's Red Mill
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Protein Powder
- 5 slices Frozen Peaches
- 2 tbsp Pecans
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Monk Fruit Sugar
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Hemp Seeds
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray, for spraying
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a ramekin with avocado oil cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine a 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup water, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 gluten free egg replacer. Mix until well combined and pour into a ramekin.
Place the ramekin on top of a cookie sheet or baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove the oats from the oven and allow to cool.
For The Toppings:
Spray a saucepan or skillet with avocado oil cooking spray and add in the peaches, pecans, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the pecans and peaches begin to carmelize a little. Remove and place them on top of the oats.
Drizzle with peanut butter and hemp seeds.
- If your oats aren't fully done after 25 minutes, place them back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.