General Tso's Noodles & Shrimp
These general tso's noodles with shrimp, riced butternut squash, shaved brussels sprouts, and edamame make a super quick 20 minute lunch. No added salt!
- 1 package Ka-Me Hokkien Stir Fry Noodles
- 10 pieces Raw Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Green Scallions
- 1/2 cup Riced Butternut Squash
- 1/2 cup Frozen Edamame
- 1 cup Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 4 tbsp Iron Chef General Tso's Sauce
- White Sesame Seeds, optional
Microwave your frozen edamame according to instructions. They should take around 4 minutes.
Start by adding 1 tsp (a lot of oil isn't needed!) to a non-stick skillet over medium/high heat. Add in your scallions. Stir.
After allowing the skillet to heat for a bit, add in your noodles. Stir them around and allow them to cook for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, reduce the heat to medium/low heat.
Add your riced butternut squash and shaved brussels sprouts to the skillet. Continue to stir and then add in your raw shrimp. Toss the ingredients together and add in the tbsp of garlic powder.
Once the shrimp has turned pink, turn the heat down to low and add in the the coconut aminos and general tso's sauce.
Allow to simmer for a few minutes and then serve immediately. Top with sesame seeds.
- ONE serving is a 1/2 pouch of noodles with 5 pieces of shrimp. This recipe is enough to serve two people.
- Eat within two days and store any left overs in the refrigerator. Store in freezer if not eating instantly.
- Save some time and remove the shell on the shrimp before cooking.