A healthy and fun bowl of oatmeal! These oats gets it's pink color from blended Pitaya (dragonfruit). This bowl of oats is loaded with protein and healthy fats to get you through the day!
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Ripple Pea Milk (Or Almond Milk)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 block Pitaya Plus (frozen Pitaya) (Or Frozen Raspberries)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, optional
- a handful of frozen Raspberries and Blueberries, optional
To a high speed blender, add 1 cup of ripple pea milk, 1/2 a block of frozen pitaya, and chia seeds. Blend until all of the chia seeds disappear.
Add the pitaya milk to a sauce pan over medium/high heat and allow it to bubble for about 5 minutes then proceed to add your rolled oats. Stir the mixture and then cover for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove from the saucepan and add to a bowl with peanut butter and frozen berries!
- Calories are without toppings.