Healthy Vegetable Gnocchi Bowl
This is a hearty and filling bowl of gnocchi filled with brussels sprouts, garlic mushrooms, and spinach!
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1 cup Trader Joe's Autumnal Harvest Sauce
- 4-8 Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tbsp Trader Joe's Garlic Frozen Mushroom Medley use less mushrooms if desired
- 1 cup Spinach
- 3 tbsp White Onion, diced
- 2+ tbsp Gouda Cheese, shredded add more gouda if desired
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Spanish Olive Oil Cooking Spray, for spraying
Heat a skillet over medium/high heat and spray some Spanish olive oil cooking spray.
Add both Gnocchi's to the skillet with onion, mushrooms, and brussels sprouts. Stir occasionally and allow to brown. Once the gnocchi has browned, add the spinach and spices. Continue to stir until golden brown and the spinach is wilted.
Once both gnocchi's have turned golden brown, begin to add your sauce to the pan and reduce the heat to medium/low heat. Stir until the gnocchi and vegetables are completely covered with the sauce. Add your tablespoons of gouda and allow to melt.
Remove from pan and top with additional gouda cheese if desired.
Top with red pepper flakes for a spicer taste!
Watching the sodium? Don't use the Garlic Salt. This is high in sodium due to TJ's gnocchi combined with salt and gouda cheese.